Wednesday, December 1, 2010

All Apologies

Gentle readers,


I wanted November to be a solid month for the Broadcast Energy Transmitter, but alas I have not posted in 11 days.  This is unacceptable and I apologize to you all- my seven precious followers, the Italian audience that I captured for one glorious day (please come back), and my lone Slovenian reader who checks in from time to time.


I have not fully committed to any one excuse, but I think I might be 'suffering' from Seasonal Affective Disorder.  I dislike cold weather and despise darkness at 5:30 in the evening.  My dog Clementine feels the same way:



Don't worry guys- I'm going to beat this.  I have to. I know that you all count on me to maintain this less than average blog that has no direction whatsoever.


Check back tomorrow.  I promise I'll have something new.







No comments:

Post a Comment