Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Darling You Got To Let Me Know

My brother sent me the link to this delightful video a few days ago.  Who knew The Clash and Lady and the Tramp could come together so seamlessly? VeggaEccentric- that's who!


Watching this video reminded me how much I loved this movie as a kid.  Remember Jock and Trusty? Pedro the Chihuahua?  Peg?  And of course Si & Am, who are solely responsible for my distrust of cats.


I foresee myself making spaghetti and revisiting this charming Disney movie in the very near future.


How does that sound brother?  


2 comments:

  1. "I don't recollect if I've ever mentioned Old Reliable before." "Ahhh, ya have laddie, frrrequently." What a great movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady: What's a... baby?
    Jock: Well, they... they resemble humans.
    Trusty: But I'd say a mite smaller.
    Jock: Aye, and they walk on all fours.
    Trusty: And if I remember correctly... they beller a lot.
    Jock: Aye, and they're very expensive. You'll not be permitted to play wi' it.

    ReplyDelete