Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Back Next Week!









Gentle Readers,


I am off to San Francisco for a few days and I know that there will be no time for blogging.  Unfortunately, this means that I will have to postpone both Gen Y and the Culture of Cool: Marketing Tips for 2012 (Part Two) as well as this week's Flashback Friday.  Check back next week- I should have something posted by Friday.  In the meantime I will leave you with this little gem that the girls at gofugyourself.com mentioned on their blog:


http://petecampbellsbitchface.tumblr.com/


And if don't watch Mad Men . . . you should.  If not for Pete Campbell's facial expressions then for Don Draper's voice.  

4 comments:

  1. like that..

    lumufu CuTeSiE!!!!!!!!

    enjoy good weather

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite Pete moment is the episode where he and Trudy dance the Charleston. It's Pete-tastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a good one. I love when he does victory dances alone in his office- like after he finds out he has been named Head of Accountants. AND THEN Trudy shows up with that lame "Pete Campbell: The Buck Stops Here" nameplate only to find that Pete is stewing b/c he's actually Co-Head of Accountants. I feel like Pete and Veruca Salt played/argued/whined together as children. Like maybe she's his British cousin.

    Oh and Pete-tastic is now a part of my vernacular.

    ReplyDelete