Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Friends With No Strings Attached



Picture this: ballet practice for 
Black Swan. Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis stretching . . . 

Natalie: What's up Mila?

Mila: Not a whole lot. I just signed on to do this ridiculous romantic comedy about whether or not two people can have sex without getting attached to one another.

Natalie: Interesting . . .

Mila: Yeah, they're looking for a hot goof-ball type to play the lead male role.

Natalie: Really?

Mila: Yeah, my agent says I need to do something light and fluffy after this crazy intensity fest. Plus, I need a lead in something mainstream to step out of your shadow a bit. No offense.

Natalie: None taken. When does your movie come out?

Mila: July 2011.

Natalie: Oh! Good! 

Mila: Why is that good?

Natalie: I don't know . . .








No comments:

Post a Comment