Tuesday, September 20, 2011

MED: I Don't Know How Much Longer I Can Do This

Dear Bravo Producers,


Remember Blowout? I do. That's how long I've been watching Bravo reality series. Aaand, I'm from Texas. If Most Eligible Dallas doesn't appeal to me, you've got problems. Miami Social kinda problems. 


I'm well aware of the limitations of a reality series, and so I don't ask for much- I watched all three season's of Work Out for heaven's sake. ALL THREE! 


This last episode was particularly terrible. Usually with these sorts of shows there seems to be a climax (example: Taylor's nervous breakdown on this week's Real Housewives of Beverly Hills). What would be the climax of MED this week? Glenn hanging out with his ex-girlfriend (and somehow managing to screw up a "that's what she said" joke)? Matt and Neill sharing french fries? Courtney's day date with the South African dude and her minions? Drew not telling Cody that he loves him? 


Oh no, Bravo producers- was it supposed to be the dog rescue? 


Laaaaaaaaaaame. 






No comments:

Post a Comment